National Play Day Singapore is coming up on 19 December 2015 and will be held at the Singapore Sports Hub.
National Play Day is an inaugural large-scale community event that is jointly organised by Mediacorp and Heybaby to celebrate parenthood, promote family bonding, and also mark the finale for the SG50 Jubilee baby campaign. The key highlight for this event is National Play Day Stroller Walk in which the organisers hope to set a new record for the “Most Number of Strollers in a Walk Event” in the Singapore Book of Records!
To participate, it is $28 for a family of 5 of whom one child has to be in the stroller. The distance for the walk is 1.5km. The walk is from 8am to 10am, after which you can participate in the side activities like free rides, art and craft workshops, photo fun with your favourite superheroes. Registration closes on 22 November 2015. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for registration link and giveaway details! 🙂
With each sign-up of a Happy Family Bundle, you will receive ONE fun pack worth $150, comprising of the following items:
- An exclusive foldable travel bag
- Denizen Dri-Fit Event Tee for each participating adult (View Size Chart)
- SG50 collectibles including neoprene bib and bath gloves
- 6-months digital subscription of 8 DAYS or i-Weekly magazine
- Assorted vouchers and products from participating partners
Stroller Walk Highlights:
- Join us as we strive to set a new record for the “Most Number of Strollers in a Walk Event” in the Singapore Book of Records
- Photo opportunities with the SG50 Baby Mascots
- Take part in the scavenger hunt to spot the SG50 Baby character to win big in the lucky draw
- Share your walk moments on Social Media and win prizes worth $3500, including travel vouchers, electronic and many more!
You can visit http://nationalplayday.sg/ for more information on event details.
To register for this event, click here.
To participate in our giveaway for one free Family Bundle, click here.