After sharing about my experience at London Weight Management, now I would like to share about how you can make the most out of your trips there and how you can enjoy the sessions more! 🙂
Just to recap, each session usually will require you to do these. When you reach the centre, you will be told to get changed into their paper undies and their robe and put on their slippers, put all your belongings into the locker, wet yourself with the shower, wrap yourself in a towel, go into a steam bath (hang your robe at the door), dry yourself, sea salt rub, hot blanket treatment, bathe, electronic treatment, take your belongings, change into your clothes and shoes.
- Ask for a cold towel to help you breathe better for the steam bath. The steambath need some getting used to especially if it is your first couple of times using it. From my third session onwards, this actually becomes my favourite section as I sit in there and relax from a busy day of work 🙂
- Do not bring too many items. The lockers cannot contain large items. That being said, I’m sure that if you happen to have bigger items that do not fit into the lockers, the staff would be more than happy to arrange another location to keep your items. 🙂 (In the picture is a Ju Ju Be Fuel Cell and a Hobobe, placed on top of my clothes)
- Grab your phone from your locker after the steambath. Music and other distraction will make the hot blanket treatment easier to bear with.
- Ask for their in-house cereal or coffee after you bathe, especially if you did not have time to catch a meal before you go for the session. Their cereal comes in a few flavours. Try one flavour each time! I heard the coffee is very yummy. But I haven’t tried it myself as I am breastfeeding.
- Press the help button whenever you need them to adjust the temperature or the currents or anything for you to make you more comfortable. Every room has 1! This function is unique to London and I think it is very helpful! I tried it once when I was really uncomfortable and they came in very fast to attend to me.
In short, always discuss with your consultant on how to make your experience better! 🙂
Some information on London Weight Management followed by a Giveaway at the end:
Established in 2000, London Weight Management is a slimming centre with more than 14 years of proven track record in providing result-driven slimming solutions for ladies battling weight issues. Well-known for conceptualizing and implementing an extensive range of breakthrough technologies, London Weight Management’s outstanding weight loss expertise remains highly sought-after despite pervasive competition in the industry. Serving solely ladies, experience 100% exclusivity and privacy at your every visit while we help you achieve your dream figure.
To ensure each and every customer achieves the results she wants, London Weight Management provides customised weight loss solutions and slimming treatments that effectively target the bumps and bulges on the problem areas, without having to go through the agony of starvation or rigorous exercise regimes that are hard to maintain.
London’s unique weight loss formulations combine 100% natural botanical extracts which are carefully applied using the latest fat-burning technologies.
For more information on London Weight Management and their treatments, you can visit their website at http://londonweight.com.sg/
If you would like a FREE trial (Worth $398), you can click here to register. This complimentary package includes 1 full body slimming treatment and 4 slimming products to take home! You can share this invite with your family and friends too! 🙂
(PS: To my friends, you do not have to worry as I wouldn’t know who registered. The link goes directly to London Weight Management)