SuperMom Pre-order starts today (for VIP members ONLY!)! It ends on Wed (29 Jun) so grab your products quickly as hot items tend to sell out.
Here’s the link for pre-order: preorder.supermom.com.sg
- $5 Cash vouchers with every $40 spend (Note: the vouchers are ‘stackable’ and are as good as cash with no minimum spend to use. Spenders can accumulate the vouchers with no limit.)
- $50 Mothercare vouchers with every $500 spend.
- Be the first 30 to spend $1500 and you can choose premium gifts worth $300.
Here are some other exciting info about the fair:
- $10 Fisher-Price Toys! (WOW!!)
- It is Belly & Baby (belly casting) 1st time in Singapore and they are offering more than 50% OFF their services.
- Pockit was out-of–stock in 2015 and back in stock at the fair!
- Pigeon products at 50% OFF (Pigeon is an exclusive breastfeeding partner with SuperMom)
- There will be Korean branded wipes on sale: Bebesup and Natural Organics
- Installment plans are available with POSB and DBS cards.
Here are some FAQ about the Pre-order Sale:
Q: When will Pre-Orders be launched?
A: Pre-Orders dates are as follows:
– VIP Only Shopping: 27 June
– Online Sale: 28 to 29 June
Register as a VIP HERE to shop on 27 June if you have not done so!
Q: Where do I shop for Pre-Orders?
A: Shop at preorder.supermom.com.sg! Do note that if you are not a VIP, you will not be able to access the webpage on 27 June.
Q: How do Pre-Orders Work?
A: At SuperMom’s Pre-Event Sale, we offer you a chance to shop some amazing deals NOW and pick up your items hassle-free during the actual Baby Fair in August! Simply place your order at preorders.supermom.com.sg to make your purchase!
Q: Why should I Pre-Order?
A: Save yourself the hassle of queueing and shop in your own home! Grab deals even if you’re in confinement and get someone to pick it up for you in August! PLUS no stock-out problems and you have plenty of time to carefully choose your items and shop
Q: Where and How Do I Collect My Items?
A: Collect your items between 12 – 14 August 2016 at SuperMom Baby Fair at Suntec Convention Centre. Collections are to be done from respective Vendor Booths.
Collection Times: 11am – 9pm (Fri-Sat), 11am-8pm (Sun)
Vendor Booths are indicated behind each product name. For example: Tooth Brush (H10) will mean that the booth number is H10.
Q: What Do I Need to Collect My Items?
A: You will need to present your NRIC and a copy of your receipt to each of the respective Vendor Booths. Please ensure that each vendor signs on your receipt as a form of proof of collection. To help you locate the respective booths for collection, the floor plan will be emailed to you nearer the event date.
Q: Are Returns Allowed?
A. You have 28 days, upon receipt of goods to notify the vendor/s if you have received any faulty/damaged item.
Personal items (pumping bras, undergarments, etc) which are opened or have their hygiene seal broken/tampered with are non-refundable, unless found faulty by the vendor.
Q: Regarding the Belly Cast, can I only claim the Free Gift in August?
A: You absolutely do not have to! Within 1 week of your pre-order purchase, SuperMom will contact you to make an appointment for your bellycast! If you have not heard from us, please write into: email@example.com
Q: What if I can’t collect my Pre-Order Item between 12-14 August?
A: If you are not able to collect it in person, please someone who can do it on your behalf with the necessary receipt print-outs and a copy of your NRIC. Failure to collect your items within the said dates means your items will be forfeited.
However, please note that if items which are not collected between 12-14 August’16 during SuperMom Baby Fair will be forfeited.
Q: Can I Pay by Instalment?
A: Yes you can! There are 6 Month and 12 Month INTEREST-FREE Installment plans available for purchases above $500. Options can be selected at Cart Check-Out Page.
– Only for DBS/POSB credit cards
– An administrative fee of $150 will be charged by DBS Bank if the plan is terminated whether arising from the termination from your card account or otherwise or if you made a pre-payment under the plan.
For more information on pre-orders, you can visit their website HERE.